ISSA Charities Mission
Formerly the ISSA Foundation, ISSA Charities is the charitable arm of ISSA, The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association.
Our Mission is to make the world a cleaner, healthier, better place to live.
We sponsor, fund and operate charitable and social programs directly connected to Clean – – Cleaning – – and a Healthy Living Environment.
We are Cleaning as Charity.
Our Primary Objectives
- ISSA Charities aspires to be the Cleaning Industry’s very own charitable and philanthropic vehicle.
- Our objective is to impact society by increasing the Size, Scale, and Scope of our charitable programs.
- By increasing the size, scale, scope and impact of these programs, our objective is to elevate the overall stature of The Worldwide Cleaning Industry.
We envision ISSA Charities becoming the charitable and philanthropic arm of the entire cleaning industry, including leading manufacturers of cleaning products, distributors, manufacturer representatives, building services contractors, in-house service providers, residential cleaning companies, all of the hardworking people in all of those organizations, and more.
Core to our vision is the connection between our charitable and social programs and the cleaning industry as a whole.
With the active engagement and support of members of the cleaning industry, we envision our charitable and social programs making a major impact on society, and in doing so, creating a cleaner, healthier, better place for all to live.
We are the charitable arm of The Worldwide Cleaning Industry and through our charity and philanthropy, We Are Changing The Way The World Views Cleaning.
How We Plan To Accomplish Our Objectives
- Launch and grow the ISSA Charities Annual Fund
- Build and staff the ISSA Charities organization
- Guide all ISSA Charities programs with inspirational strategic vision
- Back all ISSA Charities programs with fully resourced operating plans
- Create a culture of philanthropy, engagement and support among individuals, companies and organizations operating within The Worldwide Cleaning Industry.
Join us on this exciting journey:
Through Our Charity We Will Change The Way The World Views Cleaning
Doing Good Is Good Business
We live and work in a time of rising social awareness and social activism
There are many reasons to adopt and embrace corporate charity and philanthropy
- Brands with a PURPOSE have been found to outperform the stock market by 120%
- The 2016 Global Strategy Report found 64% of respondents believe CEO’s should take the lead on social change.
- The Cone Report found 77% of respondents feel a stronger emotional connection to PURPOSE-DRIVEN companies over traditional companies.
- 74% of employees say their job is more fulfilling when provided with opportunities to make a positive impact at work.
Successful Cleaning Industry entrepreneur, and Cleaning for a Reason founder Debbie Sardone, shares her insight on this trending topic.